House rules are there for everyone’s safety and to keep the space in good working order.
- Everyone entering the space must have a signed waiver for the current Calendar year.
- You must be certified and an RCL member to use any makerspace machine.
- People under the age of 18 are to be supervised by a responsible adult. Obviously age is a factor of supervision but there is no “just expecting someone else to watch their kid or that a kid will just behave”. Please be responsible.
- Be Respectful to your fellow makers.
- Return all tools to where they belong.
- Clean up after yourself, leave the makerspace better than when you arrived.
- Any unopened beverage(s) left at the end of a day will be added to the community fridge.
- No food shall be left in the space. Do NOT dispose of food related trash in the makerspace.
- If you find we are low on supplies or a machine is broken / down please submit a service ticket.
- RCL is not responsible for any personal items that are lost or stolen.
2nd Floor Rules:
- 3D Printers are NOT to be started remotely, a certified person must be present during the start of the print.
1st Floor Rules:
- RCL Members and Authorized Individuals only. Visitors must be accompanied by an RCL Member or Authorized Individual.
- No alcohol